Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- The text follows the formatting rules included in the "Author Guidelines" in "About the Journal".
- Whenever possible, URLs are provided for reference.
- Removed references to authors in the text to ensure anonymity in the review.
- Pictures in appropriate format for publication on the Internet are included.
- The article is not signed by more than 4 authors.
- All the metadata information has been filled in (title, abstract and keywords, in Spanish and English; information on all authors (name and surname, institutional affiliation (university, department, country), email, ORCID code and brief biography); and bibliographic references of the manuscript).
- The "Assignment of rights" has been included, duly completed and signed by all the authors (its non-inclusion will be grounds for direct rejection).
All contents published by Innoeduca. International Journal of Technology and Educational Innovation are subject to Creative Commons Attribution-Nocomercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, whose complete text can be consulted at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode. Thus, copying, distribution, public communication, derivative works and commercial use of content are permitted as of the aforementioned issue provided that the source and the author of the text are cited.
It is the responsibility of the authors to obtain the necessary permits for images that are subject to copyright.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes set out in it and not be provided to third parties or use for other purposes.