The culture of conflict in family business
Conflict is part of the human condition. Therefore, it is neither negative nor positive, but rather a natural phenomena. The negative connotations traditionally attributed to conflict are at odds with current theories that explain the use of the term as an engine of change and generator of competitive advantage. The fact that family business is defined by two different systems, the family and the business, can lead to the emergence of many conflicts, but it can also help a business be successful if it can correctly differentiate between the two. To this end, both parties, the family and the business, must keep their own interests at arm's length and focus on common interests and goals.
Copyright regulates the rights of creators of literary, scientific or artistic works. Copyright generates two different rights: moral rights and patrimonial rights that EJFB recognizes and respects. Moral rights are those relating to the recognition of the authorship. They are rights of a personal nature that are perpetual, inalienable, unseizable and imprescriptible as consequence of the indivisible union of the author and his/her work. Patrimonial rights are those that can be derived from the reproduction, distribution, adaptation or communication of the work, among others.
Authors who publish in EJFB retain the copyright of their work and grant the right of its first publication to the journal in open access. EJFB is authorized to reproduce, distribute, disseminate or communicate the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, which means the following:
Your are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit to its author(s). Moral rights are personal, perpetual, indisputable and inalienable, which implie the right to be reconognized and cited correctly.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original
All about this License is available in the following link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0