Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Ensure that all authors include their first name, last name, affiliation, country and email address. It is important to include the ORCID number of all authors.
- Ensure that an author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details and the ORCID number.
- Ensure that personal information, affiliation details and any other identifying information appears only in the ‘Title page’ file, which cannot be seen by reviewers.
- Ensure that a 'Declaration of Interest ' and an 'Author Contribution' statements are included in the 'Title page' file.
- Ensure that your paper conforms fully to EJFB style requirements. Please read Author guidelines section.
- Provide a title in English and Spanish (only for Spanish speakers).
- Provide an Abstract in English and Spanish (only for Spanish speakers).
- Provide a list of keywords in English and Spanish (only for Spanish speakers) and JEL codes.
Ensure that all necessary files have been uploaded:
• 'Title page' file (authors' information and affiliation, country, ORCID, contribution and declaration of interest).
• 'Blinded manuscript' file. It is very important that file does not contain any data/name that can identify it with the authors.
• Supplemental files (where applicable).
Author Self-Archiving Policy
EJFB support a policy of open access to scientific knowledge (see Berlin Declaration). Moreover, EJFB open access policy ensures that authors are in compliance with current Spanish legislation regarding the requirement to provide open access to research results obtained with funding from public research organizations (Ley 14/2011, de la Ciencia, la Tecnología y la Innovación, art. 37).
EJFB provides fully open access: all articles will be immediately and permanently free of charge for both readers and authors. Authors are not asked to pay Article Processing Charges (APCs) for this journal in any case.
BY – Credit must be given to the author(s). Moral rights are personal, indisputable and inalienable. Authors have the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.
NC – Only noncommercial uses of the work are permitted.
SA – Adaptations must be shared under the same license as the original.
Publising under this license implies that EJFB allows others an non-exclusive license to share the published articles (commercial uses are not permitted) with an acknowledgement of the authorship and initial publication in EJFB.