Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This journal has a double-blind reviewing policy. Please ensure that your name, affiliation details, and any other identifying information appears only in the covering letter document, which cannot be seen by reviewers.
- I confirm that the manuscript follows the ethic guidelines of the European Journal of Family Business.
- I do not have any potential or perceived conflicts of interest.
- I confirm that this manuscript has been submitted solely to this journal and it is not published, in press or submitted elsewhere
- I confirm that if this research is receiving any funding I have provided information in the cover letter and in the supporting agency section.
- This journal only publishes work in English. If this manuscript is submitted in a non-English language, I commit to translate it to English once it is accepted.
- If the data utilized in this study has been utilized in other research papers I have provided information in the cover letter.
The copyright of all content published in European Journal of Family Business is retained by the authors. The authors agree to release their copyright under a shared licence: Creative Commons - Attribution International 4.0 (CC-BY) License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).