Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Ensure that all necessary files have been uploaded ('Title page', 'Anonymous manuscript', ' Supplemental' files). It is very important that file does not contain any data/name that can identify it with the authors.
The anonymous manuscript should be uploaded as a single document containing the main text, tables and figures. This file wil be submitted in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
- Ensure that your paper conforms fully to EJFB style requirements. Please read 'Author guidelines' section.
- Ensure that references are presented following the 'Author guidelines'. It is necessary to include the DOI of each reference when it exists, or the link to the electronic publishing (URL).
- Ensure that personal information, affiliation details and any other identifying information appears only in the 'Title page' file. This file is not sent to reviewers.
- Ensure that a 'Declaration of interest ', 'Author contribution', 'Ethical statement' and 'Statement on the use of generative AI' are included in the 'Title page' file (if applicable).
- Ensure that an author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details and the ORCID number.
- Ensure that all authors include their first name, last name, affiliation, country and email address. It is very important to include the ORCID number of all authors.
- Provide a title and abstract in English and Spanish (only for Spanish speakers).
- Provide a list of keywords in English and Spanish (only for Spanish speakers) and JEL codes.
- Supply all details required by your funding and grant-awarding bodies: This work was supported by the [Funding Agency] under Grant [number xxxx].
- If authors use generative artificial intelligence (AI) and AI-assisted technologies (e.g., ChatGPT) in the research process, they must include a statement at the end of the manuscript, before the Reference list entitled 'Statement on the use of generative AI'.
- 'Acknowledgments' should not be included in the manuscript. The acknowledgments will be incorporated into the manuscript once it is accepted for publication.
- Please make sure that issues about publishing ethics & research integrity, copyright, confidentiality, authorship, informed consent, and text and references style have been appropriately considered.
Copyright generates two different rights: moral rights and patrimonial rights that EJFB recognizes and respects. Moral rights are those relating to the recognition of the authorship. They are rights of a personal nature that are perpetual, inalienable, unseizable and imprescriptible as consequence of the indivisible union of the author and his/her work. Patrimonial rights are those that can be derived from the reproduction, distribution, adaptation or communication of the work, among others.
Authors who publish in EJFB retain the copyright of their work and grant the right of its first publication to the journal in open access. EJFB is authorized to reproduce, distribute, disseminate or communicate the work under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License. This means that you are free to share and adapt this work under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit to its author(s), which implie the right to be reconognized and cited correctly.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. For more details about our Privacy statement, please visit: https://revistas.uma.es/index.php/ejfb/privacy-statement.