Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Ensure that all authors include their first name, last name, affiliation, country and email address. It is important to include the ORCID number of the authors.
- Ensure that an author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details and the ORCID number.
- Ensure that personal information, affiliation details and any other identifying information appears only in the ‘Title page’ file, which cannot be seen by reviewers.
- Ensure that a 'Declaration on Interest Statement' and an 'Author Contribution Statement' are included in the 'Title page' file.
- Ensure that your paper conforms fully to Journal style requirements. Please read Author Guidelines section.
- Provide a title in English and Spanish (only for Spanish speakers).
- Provide an Abstract in English and Spanish (only for Spanish speakers).
- Provide a list of keywords and JEL codes.
Ensure that all necessary files have been uploaded:
• Title page file (authors' affiliation, contribution and declaration of interest)
• Blinded manuscript file.
• Supplemental files (where applicable).
Author Self-Archiving Policy
Authors may archive the final published version of their articles in personal or institutional repositories and websites, Social Media (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.), etc. In order to identify the article throughout its lifespan, we encourage authors use its DOI.
In the European Journal of Family Business, we clearly support a policy of open access to scientific knowledge (See Berlin Declaration)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License ). CC BY-NC-SA includes the following elements:
BY – Credit must be given to the author
NC – Only noncommercial uses of the work are permitted
SA – Adaptations must be shared under the same terms